A gymnastics superstar is coming!
Olympic Gold Medalist Nastia Liukin will spend Saturday, April 7 with us!
You have the opportunity to meet Nastia, win great prizes, and raise funds for Bikes 4 Kids & Youth First Community of Promise!
At Bikes 4 Kids, bikes are donated to us from local bike shops, recycling centers, city governments and individuals. We then refurbish these bikes and give them away, along with a helmet and lock, to someone who might not otherwise be able to afford one. We work through social services organizations to locate families in Minnesota who are in need.
Youth First is the only FREE neighborhood based after school program in our community. Our youth are eager for a place they can go when school is not in session and our parents rely on the safe and structured programming their youth are involved in during our program.
The more money you raise, the more prizes you’ll win, the more time you’ll spend with Nastia and the more good you’ll do for others! You may even win a private clinic with Nastia, and lunch with Nastia!
Nastia Liukin @ Jam Hops
Saturday, April 7, 2018
(10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
The 2008 Olympic Games was Nastia’s shining moment. She was instrumental in USA’s success. Nastia led the team to a team silver medal. Individually, Nastia won a bronze medal on floor, silver medal on balance beam and uneven bars, and after the performance of a lifetime, won the coveted all-around Olympic gold medal title ahead of teammate Shawn Johnson! Nastia’s all-around win marked just the third time that an American woman had won the Olympic all-around title. Nastia finished her competitive career with five Olympic medals and nine World medals, the second highest total of any U.S. gymnast.
Check out our fantastic prize lineup (with dollar amounts that must be raised to win each prize):
Raise money, help others, and score awesome prizes. It’s a win-win-win!
- $125: Attend a gymnastics clinic with Nastia, and receive an event wristband.
- $250: Meet Nastia for pictures, autographs and Q&A session. One Parent welcome!
- $500: Original artist’s rendering poster of Nastia.
- $1,000: Nastia will present you a signed Certificate of Fundraising Excellence during the Q&A session.
- $1,500: You’re taking home a snazzy trophy to show the world that you’re a fundraising CHAMPION! Nastia will autograph and personally present your new hardware
- $2,000: Bring an extra guest to the event – whoever you like!
- $3,000: You & Nastia will make a thank you video for you to share with your donors!
- $5,000: Pose alongside Nastia in the official event picture that Nastia will post to her 1 million social media followers!
- $12,500: FUNDRAISING GOLD MEDALIST! The all-time individual fundraising record for a Lucas Sports Inc. event is $12,500. Beat this record and Lucas Sports will give you a $1,000 Amazon gift card!
Go for the top! Our top overall fundraisers will win awesome experiences with Nastia!
- Top 30 will participate in an additional private clinic with Nastia. This is an amazing opportunity to get tips from a world champion gymnast!
- Top 10 will attend a private lunch with Nastia. Bring your questions, your camera, and your appetite!
Ready to get started?
- Click the Register link on this website.
- Click the FAQ’s link for fundraising tips.
- Check your e-mail for our weekly fundraising contests.
Have fun, help others, win awesome swag, and hang with a sports legend. How great is that!
Nastia Liukin is coming – get ready – sign up to fundraise today!